Beginner HELP!

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Greetings all!

      I am new to this group and this craft/hobby. I am looking for
      information on how to make leather key fob and other attractive
      attatchments (under 6" final finished size).

      Are there any web pages that share detailed instructions or are there
      any novice books that can be recommended.

      I have found some information on a style that I liked. It is a
      medevil braiding style that uses 8 strands. I also think that
      the "little lumpy" is cute as well as the ball (unsure of technical
      name).

      www.stringpage.com\old\braids.html

      I am not sure if this is the correct forum for the question or if I
      should be looking for a braiding page.

      Thanks in advance for the help.

      joe
    • donsimpson27609
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        -

        Joe, take a look here and see if it is what you are looking for.

        http://www.hought.com/art-key%20fob.html

        Don