Re: IGKT-NAB Knot_Chat ~ TOPIC: Star Knots

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2003
      --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "michaeljpn" <mpearce@g...> wrote:
      > Where do you go to get in on this chat? Is it the chat button on
      the
      > left here or is it on another site?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Michael
      >
      > --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, knot_tyer <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > ..don't forget IGKT-NAB Knot_Chat this
      > > Sunday afternoon/evening!!...the topic
      > > for this week's chat: STAR KNOTS !!!!!
      > > ...see you there...knot_tyer

      Michael,

      Download the Yahoo! Messenger program from:

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/

      Login using your Yahoo ID & password.

      Click on the 'chat button',
      Click on the 'Hobbies & Crafts' category,
      Click on the 'User Rooms' tab

      There should be a 'IGKT-NAB Knot Chat' room -- click on it and then
      click the 'Go to Room' button.

      U.S. Times as posted in the calendar section of this club:

      6:00pm-9:00pm Eastern Time
      5:00pm-8:00pm Central Time
      4:00pm-7:00pm Mountain Time
      3:00pm-6:00pm Pacific Time
      2:00pm-5:00pm Alaska Time

      Ed
    • knot_tyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2003
        ...and don't forget Knot_Chat tomorrow!!!
      • knot_tyer
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27, 2003
          hello KnotTyers Group!...IGKT-NAB Knot_Chat is up and running
          today...but it is not registering on the Chatroom List.
          (again!!!)...if you can't get in, send me a Yahoo Messenger message
          and i'll invite you!!!...my Yahoo Messenger ID is: knot_tyer ....
          (for the next 3+ hours anyway!!!)...Dan-Alaska