TOnight & future Chat Sessions

    Message 1 of 633 , Nov 5, 2000
      We've decided to use Yahoo Messenger to hold our
      chat sessions. The club's chat page has been giving us
      trouble again.<br><br>If you wish to join us download
      Yahoo messenger (can be found on the 'members' page --
      over to the left...), install it. After it is
      installed & up and running, a chat button should be at the
      top of its program frame. Click it and a chat room
      box will be opened. Click on the 'Hobbies & Crafts'
      selection under the catagories box (left side). You should
      see the IGKT-NAB (KnotTyers) room on the User Room's.
      Click on this room and join the discussions... (If not
      then you can use the create room button to create it.)
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4 9:37 AM
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke