Re: New photo

  • AVDS_1
    Message 1 of 633 , Oct 30, 2000
      Hi there,<br><br>The drawing I used for this one
      is right in the Ashley Book of Knots. In the copy i
      own it is on page 360. This is at the very end of
      chapter 29 "The Monkey's Fist and Other Knot Coverings"
      Describing how it is done is a bit difficult but if you own
      a copy of the ABOK then things are not so difficult
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke