Folded Matthew Walker

  • Sam3_32
    Message 1 of 633 , Oct 19, 2000
      Andre requested diagrams of the tying of the
      folded MW posted in the "What is it?" album. Wish I
      could say I tied the knot intentionally and after
      careful planning. But the truth is I was trying to find
      an easy way to tie a standard MW and this knot just
      appeared. I'm not ept enough to draw the diagrams but I
      have sent a description of the rather simple process
      to Andre and will be glad to send them to anyone who
      will email me at slanham@.... Or maybe we will
      yet find this knot in some book I haven't seen and
      get some really good instructions there.<br>Sam
      Lanham
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke