Little Lump Instructions Zip File

  • Alan Van Art
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003
      Has anyone else had trouble downloading the Little Lump Knot instructions
      zip file that was recently posted? I tried several times to download it,
      with no luck. I never seem to get the whole file. Fortunately, I was able
      to reach the original site. So I've made a PDF file of it. If anyone needs
      it I'll be glad to post it, or we can work something out for an FTP. The
      file size is 3.71Mb.

      cya
      Alan Van Art
      alanv@...
      avanart@...
      http://www.acsworld.net/~users/alanv/main.htm
    • avds_1
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003
        No, I had no trouble downloading the file.

        Regards
        André v.d. Salm

      • saddlebum_01 <saddlebum_01@yahoo.com.au>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2003
          Hi.
          I also had a few problems obtaining the instructions on tying the LLK.
          I could not access the web site at all and had trouble downloading
          the zip file as well (had to download it several times before I got
          the whole file).
          When I finally got it all I made a 29 page book from the file using
          Quark Express and Acrobat Distiller and am finally making some nice
          knots from it.

          Thanks for making the instructions available to us!

          Pete.