I need some input on pricing my work... :)

  • Seahorse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Nautical,Knot board,Knotical,knotboard,art Item # 934167410 I put this k-board on E-bay to find out IF people would bid, and how much. I've been told I've been asking too little for my work. Item # 934167410. How do I put it in this group's archive? Any input would be much appreciated. This is NOT a solicitation! Thank all of you in advance!