Re: photos

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
      --- In knottyers@y..., "ognyo1" <ognyo1@y...> wrote:
      > hi,Icannot add somy photos with some things I've done .can somebody
      > help me
      > Ognyan

      Ognyan,

      I don't see any problems from 'Yahoos!' end. We've used 73% of our
      alotted space, we have a little under 8MB left. What specifically is
      the problem?

      Ed
    • ognyo1
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
        yes but the only thing I can make is a folder.When I try to add
        photos opens a window saying"error"and some numbers which meaning I
        cannot understand
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
          --- In knottyers@y..., "ognyo1" <ognyo1@y...> wrote:
          > yes but the only thing I can make is a folder.When I try to add
          > photos opens a window saying"error"and some numbers which meaning I
          > cannot understand

          I've just added a test photo with no problems. The photo was in jpeg
          format.

          I did get a warning when I tried to add a bit map photo. Is that the
          type of file you were trying to upload? If so Yahoo doesn't accept
          that format -- it is a memory hog! You need to format the file in a
          jpeg or gif format, then try and upload it.

          If that isn't the problem please post the specific problem and the
          error codes.

          Ed
        • dewilde1@insightbb.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 13, 2004
            I posted photos of last weekends gathering/demonstration of
            ropemakers at the Des Moines Living History Museum. They are in my
            Yahoo photo albub at "http://photos.yahoo.com/dewildeman,
          • Herman evers
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 14, 2004
              de wildeman (sound verry dutch)
              good to see making of 4 ropes in one time
              nice
              the bunch op rope makers on the table are they for sale?
              greating Herman Evers Holland

              dewilde1@... wrote:
              I posted photos of last weekends gathering/demonstration of
              ropemakers at the Des Moines Living History Museum. They are in my
              Yahoo photo albub at "http://photos.yahoo.com/dewildeman,

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 14, 2004
                Hi John,

                Very nice pictures you got there. You must have a great time there.
                And wow quite a lot of ropemakers on that table. I wish I had only one
                of them.

                Regards
                André