4 strand pineapple knot???

  • ognyo1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2002
      Hi.Iwould like to make the fourstrand pineapple knot.But
      unfortunately in the photos I can't see how it's made?Can Somebody
      send me directions for making it or just say the number of it in the
      ashley's
    • Jimmy R. Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2002
        See message # 859 for information on a pneapple knot that appears in
        Eric Frye's book. I have posted pics of one of those that I tied in
        PHOTO ALBUMS / PINEAPPLE / AKNOTTER'S PINEAPPLE. Is this the knot
        you are looking for?

        --- Jimmy ---