Re: Respnse to Jeff: Knotters in Australia and marudai

  • Donald Crampton. M.D.
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2002
      --- In knottyers@y..., "mourgainne" <seajeay@o...> wrote:
      I have done a fair amount of braiding on the maudai, get into it and
      it is sort of "meditative". Roderick Owen is the guy who has the
      sort of English language classic on peruvian braids. David probably
      sleuw Goliath is the sling make on something very similar (trivia history)

      I am thinkin about making a "big" maudai for braids with larger
      material.. keep ya posted..and good luck