Re: Staffordshire Knot

  • Donald Crampton. M.D.
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 24, 2002
      WOW! Thats some pretty good detetive work !
    • druesne
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 26, 2002
        Sorry but I don't understand.
        What about knots in this website ?
        I see a good genealogy page and the history about this knot but not the knot.
        ( My english is not perfect so maybe something miss to me � )
        Patrick
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 26, 2002
          Hello
          Sorry I was not looking for knots, I was looking for nautical miniature
          ornaments or where I can order them, I have seen them on lots of knotboards (
          anchors, oars, liferings, tackle and name plates for each item, if you have
          any information as to where I can find these items I would greatly appreciate
          it
          Knots63@...
        • almac882@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 27, 2002
            Try this site for miniature ship fittings <A HREF="http://naturecoast.com/hobby/catalog.htm">0ur ship model catalog,ship
            models, kits, books, tools and supplies at Nature Coast Hobby Shop</A> it may be
            what you are looking for.

            TTracker882