Re: Staffordshire Knot

  • gordonknot5463
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 22, 2002
      It is the STAFFORD or WAKE Knot - take a look at
      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/billharrison/sknot.html
      which will give you a start to look around other related sites

      Gordon
      #
      --- In knottyers@y..., "slannfamily" <info@p...> wrote:
      > Can someone please help, I am trying to find the correct name of
      thie
      > Staffordshire Knot and where I can get a good picture of it
    • Donald Crampton. M.D.
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 24, 2002
        WOW! Thats some pretty good detetive work !
      • druesne
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 26, 2002
          Sorry but I don't understand.
          What about knots in this website ?
          I see a good genealogy page and the history about this knot but not the knot.
          ( My english is not perfect so maybe something miss to me � )
          Patrick
          It is the STAFFORD or WAKE Knot - take a look at
          http://homepage.ntlworld.com/billharrison/sknot.html
          which will give you a start to look around other related sites

          Gordon
          #
          --- In knottyers@y..., "slannfamily" <info@p...> wrote:
          > Can someone please help, I am trying to find the correct name of
          thie
          > Staffordshire Knot and where I can get a good picture of it

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Knots63@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 26, 2002
            Hello
            Sorry I was not looking for knots, I was looking for nautical miniature
            ornaments or where I can order them, I have seen them on lots of knotboards (
            anchors, oars, liferings, tackle and name plates for each item, if you have
            any information as to where I can find these items I would greatly appreciate
            it
            Knots63@...
          • almac882@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 27, 2002
              Try this site for miniature ship fittings <A HREF="http://naturecoast.com/hobby/catalog.htm">0ur ship model catalog,ship
              models, kits, books, tools and supplies at Nature Coast Hobby Shop</A> it may be
              what you are looking for.

              TTracker882