Re: hammock

  • asemery
    Message 1 of 633 , Sep 27, 2000
      It takes me about 6 hours to knit (net)the body
      of a two person hammock. It takes about 1 hour to
      make the clews (bridle). I am not a wood worker so it
      takes at least two hours each to drill, countersink,
      and sand the spreader bars. Figure at least 2 hours
      to tie the clews through the spreader bars to the
      body of the hammock, especialy when a cat is attacking
      the loose ends. A spreader bar with a notch cut at
      each end saves a lot of time but is not as attractive.
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke