Re: Knot Board Question

  • Sam3_32
    Message 1 of 633 , Sep 15, 2000
      Thanks, Silverknife. I wasn't the one who asked
      the question but your reply was extremely helpful for
      a project I'm about to undertake. I've just been
      putting it off for almost as long as you are old so
      thanks for the inspiration.<br><br>Sam Lanham
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke