9035RE: [KnotTyers] Digest Number 2438

  • Matt Beaudoin
    May 1, 2014

      Is it open air or inside…never been there J

      From: knottyers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:knottyers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Frank
      Sent: Thursday, May 1, 2014 10:07 AM
      To: No Reply
      Cc: knottyers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [KnotTyers] Digest Number 2438

      The goal is simply to demonstrate and teach knotting. Bring your fancy staff to display and inspire others to try their hand. I'll be teaching basic knotting, as well. Nothing formal.

      There are hotels in Plymouth, if you want to stay over. Or, you can day trip for one day.

      Frank

      Sent via mobile

      On May 1, 2014 4:36 AM, <knottyers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      There are 2 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1a. Demo
          From: Frank
      1b. Re: Demo
          From: Matt Beaudoin

      Messages
      1a. Demo
          Posted by: "Frank" bedfordprivateer@... bedford_privateer
          Date: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:15 pm ((PDT))

      On Sat July 12 and Sun July 13 Plymouth Plantation its celebrating the
      opening of their new renovated Craft Center. Part of the festivities is
      ongoing craft demonstrations throughout the museum. Is anyone in the New
      England area interested in helping in a Knot Tying demo at Mayflower II?
      Let me know.

      Frank

      Sent via mobile

      Messages in this topic (2)
      1b. Re: Demo
          Posted by: "Matt Beaudoin" matthew.beaudoin@... matthew.beaudoin@...
          Date: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:24 pm ((PDT))

      Frank,

      I’m kind of interested.  It is about 2 hours from here.  Is there any accommodation in the area, is there local support, signage, schedule?  What is the ‘goal’ related to tying?  Are we ‘going for it,’ or doing small work in hand?  I’m curious, but it is smack dab in the middle of my chaotic season….so I can’t commit (without Jill killing me, then none of us get what we want)…but I would like to know more and would like to help if it comes together,

      Thanks

      Matt Beaudoin

      Mystic Knotwork

      860 889 3793

      On Sat July 12 and Sun July 13 Plymouth Plantation its celebrating the opening of their new renovated Craft Center. Part of the festivities is ongoing craft demonstrations throughout the museum. Is anyone in the New England area interested in helping in a Knot Tying demo at Mayflower II? Let me know.

      Frank

      Sent via mobile

      __._,_.__

      Messages in this topic (2)