9030Sailor's Cosses

  • Richard Cornish
    Apr 27 4:25 PM
      The Sailor's Crosses I tied in my wife's honor for nurses made the August 2013 edition of Central Florida Doctor magazine. This was a very memorial day for my family and I. We were proud and honored to present these Sailor's Crosses Don Burrhus taught me to tie to every nurse in the two adjoining hospitals. This was one of my wife's last wishes during her short two month battle with cancer.

      A link to the edition is below. The story and photo can be found on page 5. So happy and honored for her!!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic