9027Re: [KnotTyers] How to maintain even tension

  • ThreeLees1
    Mar 22, 2014
      Just keep tying
      In a message dated 3/22/2014 10:43:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jordanbarnett184@... writes:

      I'm a new and enthusiastic knotyer. I find myself able to execute the knots required for the pieces I'm making—currently bracelets, necklaces, and key fobs—but it's a constant struggle for me to maintain an even tension throughout. I always seem to tie the knots too tight in an effort to make them of size size.

      It seemed to me that this might be common problem for the beginning knotter. Perhaps someone could give me tips on overcoming it?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic