Re: [KnotTyers] How can I make a wire loop for splicing?

(8964)
  • Terry Baldridge
    Dec 4, 2013 Expand Messages
      I took about 24 inches of guitar string and doubled it over (around 10 or 12 inches doubled). Put a shank button the end  that I tied together, so I would have something firm to pull against and then crown knotted about 4 or 5 inches of handle on it. It might not be quite that long. Fun part is closing the loop. I think I got a square knot to stay in it and crimped it good.

      Terry

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 4, 2013, at 7:12 PM, <safr@...> wrote:

      Sorry if it's in the archives but I've been trying to figure this one out.  Can some one suggest the kind of wire to use and how to attach it to a handle or grip?

      Any help appreciated, thanks.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic