8960RE: Nets or net making

  • rons_hobbies
    Nov 2, 2013

      Take a look at:

       Knotting And Netting [Kindle Edition] by Leslie Woollard $8.79

      Basic Netting [Kindle Edition]  by Mors Kochanski $1.93

      http://pdf.library.soton.ac.uk/WSA_open_access/00376328.pdf

      http://pineapple.myfunforum.org/index.php?c=7 Nets and Net making

      There is at least one full step by step set of instructions in the links. My netbook is going through software update, I might have a link on it I'll check when I can.

      Ron

      ---In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, <tpgroleau@...> wrote:

      I am looking for a couple of bits of information on net making. I have been doing some reading but am always looking for more direct information. I am taking on a new interest in knot tying and this one is net making. I am wondering what thoughts people have on books regarding this topic and any do's and don't on making nets (things to be aware of)? Any extra hints would be greatly appreciated. What about needles, any preferences?
      I am looking at making small nets or something large enough to hang on a wall plus round nets may be of interest. Perhaps even repairing some tennis/volleyball/soccer type nets at work. But that will come later.

      I thank all of you that provide any information for me.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic