Re: Palm Springs This Weekend??

  • Shara
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2009
      --- In knock_cachers@yahoogroups.com, "ms_america_1"
      <ms_america_1@...> wrote:

      > We are heading to the desert for the weekend, are you?
      >
      > We are going out to Palm Springs for all the events this weekend
      and we have lots of routes
      > planned! Who wants to join us?
      >
      > There are night runs, day runs, off-roading, rallies, events and
      even a flash mob planned. If
      > you are coming out for the day or for the weekend and would like to
      join the KNOCKers, let
      > me know!???

      We will be leaving Phoenix around 10:00 am Saturday morning and that
      should get us into the Palm Springs area in time to check in to the
      hotel, get a few caches and go over to A GREAT Day in the Desert
      dinner event. We (Trizumi and Black_Cat) would love to join the
      KNOCKers for a Saturday night run and/or Sunday day all the way up to
      the Visit With The Dinosaurs!

      Looking forward to caching together :)

      Shara (Black_Cat)
    • n6uzs1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2009
        I don't know if MissAmerica is checking her messages since she is already
        out there in P.S. Heard they got up to 150 in a day. Wow!

        Good luck out there Shara.

        On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 03:09:14 -0000 "Shara" <geoblack_cat@...>
        writes:
        > --- In knock_cachers@yahoogroups.com, "ms_america_1"
        > <ms_america_1@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > We are heading to the desert for the weekend, are you?
        > >
        > > We are going out to Palm Springs for all the events this weekend
        > and we have lots of routes
        > > planned! Who wants to join us?
        > >
        > > There are night runs, day runs, off-roading, rallies, events and
        > even a flash mob planned. If
        > > you are coming out for the day or for the weekend and would like
        > join the KNOCKers, let
        > > me know!???
        > >

        > We will be leaving Phoenix around 10:00 am Saturday morning and that
        >
        > should get us into the Palm Springs area in time to check in to the
        >
        > hotel, get a few caches and go over to A GREAT Day in the Desert
        > dinner event. We (Trizumi and Black_Cat) would love to join the
        > KNOCKers for a Saturday night run and/or Sunday day all the way up
        > the Visit With The Dinosaurs!
        >
        > Looking forward to caching together :)
        >
        > Shara (Black_Cat)

        Visit the Gem of the Northwest. Click now for great vacation packages to Seattle!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw3Inn0fQvjggxb20J54V3ZBVhEMVmg46rR3M9ATu8WbW3rQ0/
      • john shults
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 9, 2009
          This rally was better and more fun.