Re: Chamber of Secrets and Cave of the Wila Fairy!

  • jsshults
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2008
      After the MAIN goals are reached, what's next???

      I'd like to do the Rincon Trail starting at GC10KK4 - Rincon Road
      Gated Entrance. It says we need a pass to enter and I'm looking into
      how to get that. I LOVE this road. We used to run this road when i
      rally raced and it'll be a great thing to run again.

      Thanks....

      --- In knock_cachers@yahoogroups.com, "jerry.nottom"
      <nottom.jerry@...> wrote:

      > I will there at 10 am.
      >
      > not tom
      >
      > --- In knock_cachers@yahoogroups.com, "MissAmerica1" <dj_huggin@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > We are meeting at Cuban Missle Crisis GC1AWEH and will be
      leaving at
      > > 10 am to head up to the Chamber of Secrets!

    • K
      Message 2 of 12 , May 2, 2008
        Doesn't look like we are going to make it. :(

        I put a TopoMap in the Files section for anyone interested. It has a
        few of the caches, and it is scalable with a PDF viewer.

        http://tinyurl.com/5eahzg

        -K
      • geojamfam
        Message 3 of 12 , May 3, 2008
          wrote:

          > We are meeting at Cuban Missle Crisis GC1AWEH and will be leaving at
          > 10 am to head up to the Chamber of Secrets!

          At least 2 of us will be there.
          --GeoJamFam