Fw: Saturday: Join 0 Wilderness Explorers at "Big Oak Canyon Volunteer Spring Cleaning, Silverado Canyon, Santa Ana Mtns, O.C."

  • Blakely Sanford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1 KB

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: Naturalist For You - Nature Tours in California & Beyond <info@...>
    To: blakelysanford@...
    Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 9:16 AM
    Subject: Saturday: Join 0 Wilderness Explorers at "Big Oak Canyon Volunteer Spring Cleaning, Silverado Canyon, Santa Ana Mtns, O.C."

    Meetup

    Saturday
    Naturalist For You - Nature Tours in California & Beyond
    Saturday, June 16, 2012 8:00 AM
    Big Oak Canyon Silverado Canyon Road Silverado Canyon, CA
    Will you attend?
    We welcome adult volunteers to assist Earthroots in our first Spring Cleaning at Big Oak Canyon. This site has been abandoned for four years and has many non-native plants growing along foot trails, roads & open fields. Building debris and pi...Learn more
    To stop receiving reminder emails about Meetups from this group, click here.
    Add info@... to your address book to receive all Meetup emails
    To manage your email settings, click here
    Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668
    Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/