Fwd: [Caching Folks] All the Info you'll need for the ET Highway!

  • jss@shults.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 3:10 PM

      In case anyone missed the ET Highway latest update...

      New caches, new rules and new FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Subject: [Caching Folks] All the Info you'll need for the ET Highway!

      All the Info you'll need for the ET Highway!
      Gus Chaltas1:12am May 30
      All the Info you'll need for the ET Highway!
      Clay4 & whtwolfden's ET Highway Info
      docs.google.com
      Thank you for your interest in our ET Highway series. We have had a lot of positive response to the  ET Highway PT (power trail) as well as a lot of questions. It seemed that we were getting the same questions over and over, so we thought it would be more beneficial to everyone to write a blanket r

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.