  • Blakely Sanford
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2011
      One of my photos was included it in the San Diego Reader gallery of favorite photos
      and will be published in the Gather No Moss section of our March 17 print edition.
      (http://www.sandiegoreader.com/winners/)  (Blakely)

    • Laura Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2011
        Great picture... congrats!

        I had forgotten about the SD Reader... I used to read it when I lived there in the 80's.  :D

        Laura