Re: [knock_cachers] Re: Garmin Colorado

  • Laura Phillips
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
      @Dave:
      I think that I have tried to do a system reset before and it didn't work.  I did M11 and M12 on the following link before and it worked for a couple of months.  Then it ended up with the "system software missing" again and I tried it again and then could never get it to find the satellites.

      http://garmincolorado.wikispaces.com/Miscellaneous#toc10

      @
      Blondie3425:
      Congrats and I will take a look at that link.  Thanks!

      On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 8:11 PM, Dave Carpenter <lb0157@...> wrote:

      My Nuti wierds out every now and then.  What I've found that usually works is to do a system reset.  Do you have the ability to make it do a system reset?  It might help....

    • Dave Carpenter
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2010
        I was doing a firmware upgrade on my Nuvi one time, and it barfed half way thru.  When I was able to get it to power up again, it wouldn't do anything because the operating system firmware wasn't there.  I finally reached Garmin after too much trying... they sent me a file to run on my PC that did a complete reload of the firmware.