Waiting FTF along the 126

  • jss@shults.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2010

      If anyone is happening to head north towards the 126, please let me know...

      I hid a cache there and it's not been found yet after WEEKS of waiting.

      I'm SURE it's still there because a UNIQUE hide to the Venture people (I guess)

      It's been done in OC a few times and you wont have a problem finding it.

      Thanks...

    • Lori Shapiro
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2010
        UNIQUE = CAMO'D ZIP FIZZ CONTAINER??

        Lori /LovOrca

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2010

          Have you foudn my  "What's new in Balboa? This is..." ???