Re: Adopting Caches

  • ms_america_1
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
      Yes, you cant just take a cache from someone, whether they have left the caching world or not. In order to adopt a cache, the owner has to adopt it over to you. We did this for all of the ATW80 caches.

      For awhile I was trying to maintain some of the Two Poms caches near me but now my opinion is let them go so we can plant something new in its place. We have so many new cachers since the old Two Poms days and the quality of hides has changed drasticly, for the good.