iphone 4

  • cameron@wiredcountry.net.nz
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
      Anyone got any links to stores and prices - I think I may get one when
      over there.

      Looked on Fry's, but couldnt find the iphone 4
    • n6uzs1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
        Look at www.bestbuy.com or www.walmart.com

        Can't believe that Fry's doesn't show it....
        2010 Honda Civic $1,734
        NOW: High ticket items being auctioned for 95% off retail! Learn more.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c576b884b93c91d97m03duc
      • Laura Phillips
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2010
          http://www.bestbuy.com/site/iPhone/iPhone-4/pcmcat214900050004.c?id=pcmcat214900050004

          You'll have to pay the no contract prices ($600-700) though since I don't think you'll be able to do the 2-year service agreements with AT&T.  Also, try eBay... just be careful of scammers.

          I just cracked my 3GS screen while in WA last week and have decided instead of getting the glass replaced (appx $80 bucks) that I'm going to go ahead and upgrade to the 4... Goddess222 aka Angela's brother said that I should still sell my cracked 3GS on eBay that people are buying them off there.

          Laura612

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2010
            Think I'll get a iphone 3 - Not to sure about the v4