Fw: "TAP's Second Annual Walk/Freeze Event!" sent you a message on Facebook...

  • Blakely Sanford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010

      --- On Sun, 6/6/10, Facebook <notification+kr4mmrqqb4an@...> wrote:

      From: Facebook <notification+kr4mmrqqb4an@...>
      Subject: "TAP's Second Annual Walk/Freeze Event!" sent you a message on Facebook...
      To: "Blakely Sanford" <blakelysanford@...>
      Date: Sunday, June 6, 2010, 8:18 PM

      facebook
      SprayPaint Stewart Cook
      SprayPaint Stewart CookJune 6, 2010 at 8:18pm
      Subject: TAP's Freeze Event
      We Still need more people to attend :)

      Once again, I Ask if you have not already invited ALL your Facebook friends, Please take a moment to do that now... Some of you will say, well they are not Geocachers or FlashMobbers, but I will tell ya you never know who will say hey lets give this a try... My wife sent invites to all of her friends and was shocked to see that some of the ones who said yes or possibly were people she thought would not... so just send the invite any ways whats the worst they click "Not Attending" oh well... but we do need plenty more.... and I'/m sure there will be some who just show up that have not said yes or no...

      I'd like this to have a turn out of 200 but its still gonna be fun no matter how many show up

      See Ya There

      The Anaheim Pirates

      Event Link
      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121480437883103
      Find people from your Yahoo address book on Facebook!
      This message was intended for blakelysanford@.... If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe. http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=dedfb3&u=100000291595150&mid=2766230G5af321dba38eG629c2bG0 Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.