April 5th Bradshaw Trail!!!

  • ms_america_1
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      Everything is a go for the Bradshaw Trail on Saturday! We are staying
      at Motel 6 in Indio! 82195 Indio Blvd. Indio, Ca 92201

      We are going to meet at 7:30am at Carls Jr. in Indio
      81770 US Highway 111 Indio, Ca 92201

      I figured we could meet at 7:30 am and we will be leaving at 8 am to
      head to the Eastern trail head. We have some caches planned on the way
      to the Bradshaw Trail. We will be stopping at Happy McMeal Cache (which
      will be replaced for us by then). Bring your Happy Meal Toys to place
      into this cache :) I have heard this is a good spot to hit the
      restrooms and meet up with anyone who wants to join us on our trail
      run. We think we will be to this cache at approx. 10:00 am - 10:30
      am. The trail itself I was told should only take 3-4 hours.

      Message me for more info........
    • n6uzs1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
        Did you hook up with the VK's and their Jeep? Don't forget his "7 Minute
        Rule."