Geocaching website

  • Laura Phillips
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
      Anyone else having trouble getting on?  I've been trying for about 15 minutes.
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
        No luck here.

        On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Laura Phillips <laura612@...> wrote:

        Anyone else having trouble getting on?  I've been trying for about 15 minutes.

      • Brenda Rushforth
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
          There was a fire in Fisher Plaza. Jeremy posted on his Twitter account that hopefully power will be restored by 6 p.m.  GC servers are fine, but no power and likely out all day!

          Anyone else having trouble getting on?  I've been trying for about 15 minutes.

        • craftygurlz
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
            Thanks! I'll try again tomorrow.

          • n6uzs1@juno.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
              Anyone else having trouble getting on?  I've been trying for about 15 minutes.

              Digital Photography - Click Now.

            • n6uzs1@juno.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
                There was a fire in Fisher Plaza. Jeremy posted on his Twitter account that hopefully power will be restored by 6 p.m.  GC servers are fine, but no power and likely out all day!

                Senior Dating Online. Click Now!

              • Cheri
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
                  yup - Pacholik posted on facebook: "groundspeak to be down all day due to fire at hosting site follow @locuslingua for status updates" - on twitter....

                  --- In knock_cachers@yahoogroups.com, Laura Phillips <laura612@...> wrote:

                  > Anyone else having trouble getting on? I've been trying for about 15
                  > minutes.

                • Cam
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 6, 2009
                    Hi Buddy

                    Looks like the end time got removed off picnic  event after I logged - hope I didnt offend anyone.

                    Cam
                    There was a fire in Fisher Plaza. Jeremy posted on his Twitter account that hopefully power will be restored by 6 p.m.  GC servers are fine, but no power and likely out all day!

                    Senior Dating Online. Click Now!

                    http://www.eset.com
                  • Angie Evans
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 7, 2009
                      We are still working on the Picnic and all of the details

                      http://www.eset. com