OC Cache Event Calendar, June/July/August

  • n6uzs1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      I noticed there's been a large surge in events for Summer in the OC area.
      I've compiled a list which I'm sure will be outdated by the time you read
      it.

      Info on Big Bear Cache Bash also included at the bottom. If I've missed
      something let me know.

      MyThai Lunch, June 10th, 11am-12:30pm, La Habra
      http://coord.info/GC1RZD8

      Rise and Shine....it's 456789! July 8th, 4:45AM-5AM, Lake Forest(Flash
      Mob only)
      http://coord.info/GC1RTBV

      ...456789!, July 8, 4:30pm, Irvine(might change to a flash mob)
      http://coord.info/GC1FBK2

      Why is 6 afraid of 7? July 8th, 6pm-10pm, Aliso Viejo(regular event)
      http://coord.info/GC1RYJ5

      Rally in the Valley 2, Puzzle Event, July 11th, 8:30am-5pm, South County
      http://coord.info/GC1FP6Z

      Hazz's Early Risers Pancake Breakfast Event, July 18th, 7:30am-10am,
      Corona Del Mar Beach
      http://coord.info/GC1T1XB

      West Coast Cachers Beach Bash and BBQ Event, July 18th, 12pm, Corona Del
      Mar
      http://coord.info/GC1RZZK

      Under the stars Bonfire Beach event, July 18th Sunset til 10pm, Corona
      Del Mar
      http://coord.info/GC1T378

      A Midsummer's Ice Cream, July 25th, 2pm-5pm, RSM
      http://coord.info/GC1RHHX

      Big Bear Cache Bash, August 15th, 3pm, Big Bear
      http://coord.info/GC1RWDE
      Don't forget other events up here including a Friday nite flash mob,
      cheeseburger event plus Sunday IECachers event

      KNOCK 1st Annual Picnic, last weekend of August, more info to follow.
      Digital Photography - Click Now.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTDvmT5KsxWMNEiPccvcE5MLnbq1Bf9CfN4vUDTaE8JfS0EQUeQYLW/