Wanted: Knitter's #40

  • Sandra M. Blades
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22 10:28 AM
      Hello,
      I would like a copy of Knitter's #40, Fall '95 issue. I will pay or trade -
      I have extra copies of vintage Vogue Knitting magazines (1950's and 1960's).
      Please contact me at: sandramblades@...
      Thank you. Sandra

      SOMEDAY MY SHIP WILL COME IN BUT I'LL BE AT THE AIRPORT.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
        Hello,
        I would like a copy of Knitter's #40, Fall '95 issue. Please contact