Christmas Things ti Knit & Crochet

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi All,
      Christmas is 3 months away! Oh my!
      <see pix of modestly priced goodies for sale (& *free* pattern) at:
      http://lrvictor.bravepages.com>
      Thanks for lookin',
      Linda in PA
      :D

      >Family Circle, QUICK & EASY CHRISTMAS CRAFTS, Columbia House, 1978
      ($7.50)
      144 page hardback & dust jacket in very good condition. Has b&w
      photos & color section of "decorations, gifts to make; ornaments;
      toys; and "gifts of food".

      ----------
      $1.50 each
      ----------
      >Leisure Arts #2534", "Crocheted Advent Calendar" 1994.
      14 page booklet has a cute pattern designed by Anne Halliday. Made
      with worsted weight yarn, some of the little ornaments are easy enuf
      to keep small fingers happy!

      >Leisure Arts #129, "Christmas Designs to Knit & Crochet", 1978.
      10 pages with over 17 patterns for stockings, ornaments &
      decorations! The kidz might enjoy making the easy to knit: Mr & Mrs
      Claus; elf; panda; mouse; lion & snowman!

      >Leisure Arts #301, "Christmas Stockings for the Family", 1984
      6 pages with 4 to crochet & 3 to knit. Crochet designs feature Santa
      & Xmas tree appliques. Knit designs include charts for: a teddy bear;
      hearts & candy canes; alphabet.

      >Lily #503, "Santa's Sampler", 1982.
      9 page booklet has Xmas items to crochet, knit, x-stitch and even
      mari balls!

      >Annie's Attic #87E38, "Snowballs, Snowflakes & Bells" 1992.
      7 page booklet has for 3-dimensional 17 crochet ornaments
      (snowflakes, bells & balls)

      >Annie's Attic #871717, "Hot Air Balloon Ornaments", 1999
      19 pages with 12 hot-air balloon ornaments to make from size 10
      cotton thread. Designed by Norma Gale.

      Prices do not include shipping
      Currently accepting:
      -PayPal (cash only, no credit card);
      -personal check (but wait til they clear b4 mailing);
      -money order/cashier check (ship ASAP).