FS: Vintage Crochet Leaflets, Lots of 3 & 4 booklets

  • Marilyn S. Safier
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2002
      I am offering up lots of vintage crochet leaflets. Prices follow each
      lot, and shipping is extra, about $2.00 per selection; will be
      less/selection if you buy more than one lot. Cover scans are available
      by request. All are in good, used condition. Please refer to them by lot
      number.
      I accept Paypal (no credit cards), money orders, or checks if you are
      known to me or can point me to some good auction feedback or feedback
      elsewhere. Cash if you choose, at your risk.

      Lot 1:
      Pick of the Pineapples, Coats #287, Pineapples on Parade, Coats #241,
      Pineapple Pageant, Coat's 252, $5.00

      Lot 2:
      Pineapple Pageant, Coats #252, Pineapples on Parade, Coats #241, Doilies
      in the Modern Manner, coats #297.....$5.00

      Lot 3:
      Handkerchief Edgings, Star#61, Handkerchief Edgings, Clarks #256,
      Edgings, 100 Old & New Favorites, Clarks # 218, Edgings, Clarks
      #254....$5.00

      Lot 4:
      Floral Doilies Clarks #258, Floral Doilies, Clarks #268, Flower Doilies,
      Star #64............$5.00

      Lot 5:

      Flower Doilies, Star #64, Ruffled Doilies, Star #59, Old & New Favorite
      Doilies, Clarks #217......$5.00 ( The old & new Favorites is a bit more
      beat up, taped, but all pages are present.)

      Lot 6:

      Old & New Favorite Doilies, Clarks #217, Tablecloths Clarks #251, Chair
      Sets & Runners, Clarks #261.......$5.00

      Scans of the covers of these can be seen under the "Items For sale"
      album on my Picturetrail album....link below
      --
      Marilyn Safier
      Crochet items and more!