Magic Crochet

  • Ron and Meli
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2000
      Magic Crochet Magazines for sale-$4 each. Too many issues to list. Tell me
      which issues you are seeking I will check and see if I have it. I have most
      of them.

      Meli
    • lrvictor
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2002
        Hi All,

        Many marvelous & magnificent Magic Crochet magazines from the 1980s
        are looking for a new home. These wonderful magazines just over-flow
        with beautiful home items & wearables.

        They are $3.00 each plus postage & you can view cover scans at
        http://lrvictor.bravepages.com

        Let me tell you - As a result of doing inventory on these, I'm
        currently on a crochet kick &
        making a shawl! Really!

        Thanks for lookin',
        Linda in PA
        :D

        <can do a bit better on the price if ordering in massive quantities>
        --------------------
        Currently accepting:
        -PayPal (cash only, no credit card);
        -personal check (but wait til they clear b4 mailing);
        -money order/cashier check (same day shipping).
      • elsie_h_99
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24, 2010
          I am destashing all of my collection of crochet magazines. This is the first batch. All magazines are in very good condition. I an accept checks and money order. Thank you.

          Elsie Hughes in MD

          Magic Crochet
          June 1990 #66
          November 1990 #69
          February 1992 #76
          April 1992 #77
          August 1992

          $12 for all plus media mail cost
        • elsie_h_99
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2011
            I have a lot of 6 Magic Crochet Magazines, the number are 82,86, 87, 96 , 139 and 142. We are a non smoking home and the magazines are in very good shape. I would like to sell them for $10 plus postage.

            Elsie Hughes in MD