Looking for Peer Gynt-Shop owners please look

  • willbehappyus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      Hi, I am looking for 1 or 2 skeins of Peer Gynt in blue color #6403
      and dye lot #9691. I have contacted a couple of shops that have the
      color, but not in the same dye lot, and I am considering that unless
      I get luckier here. Thanks in advance for the looking. I don't
      think I have much to trade, but make me an offer! I am willing to
      pay cold hard cash. Thanks, Terry