Magazines

  • Cherry Meyers
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2002
      I have the following magazines for sale:
      **$3.50 each
      Knitting Elegance (Anny Blatt yarns & designs)
      Number 1, Spring/summer 1982
      Number 13, Jan 1985
      Number 15, May 1985
      Number 18, November 1985
      Number 19, Jan 1986

      **$3.00
      Knitting Elegance (Bouton D'or yarns)
      Number 26, April 1987

      **$3.00
      Bouton D'or Knits
      Number 2, no date

      **$2.00
      Fashion Knitting
      December 1991

      **$1.50
      Family Circle Knitting & Crochet
      Fall 1987

      **$1.50
      McCall's Needlework (knitting, ribbon work, and other needlework) -
      excellent condition
      October 1995
      August 1996

      **$1.50
      Knitting with Simplicity
      Number 1, Fall 1985 - torn cover, pages OK
      Winter 1986

      **$2.00 for the lot of these 4 magazines:
      Ladies Home Journal Needlecraft - Fall/winter 1979
      Woman's Day-101 Needlework & Sweater Ideas-Feb 1982
      Lady's Circle Needlework - Fall 1972
      Needlecraft for Today - Fall 1986

      Media shipping is fine (I'm in NC if you want to think about the
      zones). I accept Paypal (for cash only), checks and money orders.
      Checks may delay shipment.

      E-mail with any questions and thanks for looking, Cherry
    • Marilyn Spencer
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 21, 2004
        Here are some magazines I'm clearing from my stash.
        Postage will be added. Thanks for looking,
        Marilyn

        Knitting Digest, $2.00 per issue:
        May, July, 2004
        Ultimate Knitting for Hand and Sweater Machine
        Knitters�plus Crochet, $3.00 per issue:
        Fall, 2002
        Winter, 2003
        Knit It! (Better Homes and Gardens), $2.50 per issue:
        Premier Issue, 2001
        2002 Issue
        Knit �N Style, $3.00 per issue:
        Feb., Aug., Oct., Dec., 2002
        Feb., April, June, Aug., Oct., Dec., 2003
        Feb., April, June, Aug., 2004
        Vogue Knitting, $3.00 per issue:
        Winter �94/�95
        Special 2002 (Men�s issue)