Feedback Honors

  • Helen Pope
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      I have been buried in e-mail (wanted, unwanted, list overload, etc). But I
      think I may have finally gotten all of the feedback messages posted to the
      list.

      I would like to thank, profusely, those of you who have leapt to the fore to
      provide feedback. I am surprised to find that despite the massive amount of
      email I've received, reciprocal feedback isn't happeneing!

      Therefore, lest some of you forget, I am issuing public thanks to those who
      have been especially dutiful in providing positive remarks for their
      swapping partners!

      shan - shannolater@...
      C.L. Hyman (Himaine@...)
      Laura Andersson-Porter
      Mary maryhunt@...
      Kathryn KM Gunn (of S.A.)
      Hazel Blumberg (hazelcb@...)
      Debra Chinn dschinn@...

      Meanwhile, since I've cross posted this message, I'll restrain myself from
      all other comments that are appropriate only to one or the other list.

      Helen K. Pope,

      mailto:hkpope@...

      Home Page: http://www.angelfire.com/il/hkpope

      Hook up with old friends: