Re: EVEN MORE : 2/18 silk/wool

  • mbnrmk@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      I have Jaggerspun zepher wool/silk. This yarn is 5000 + per lb
      and
      is magnificent. You can see the sparkle of the silk without it
      being overpowering. This yarn retails in the Kruh catty for
      $50.00 per lb. Price $24.00 per l. These colors may not be
      in the current catty.

      hot pink 15 oz

      Orchid 1 lb 5 oz
      Orchid 1 lb

      Purple 1 lb
      Purple 1 lb 1 oz
      orange 1 lb 7 oz this is the hottest color this year (I have

      2 batches of this color left)

      All of these colors are georgous next to each other.

      All plus shipp

      Please you must include your addy and zip.

      Thanks for your interest.

      Reash