More Moving Sale items

  • hemesath
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002
      Hi-Thanks for the responses to my moving sale. Still have some items to go. All from smoke free, pet free home and are brand new. I take paypal, money order or personal checks (may wait to clear). Thanks for looking!

      1) 4 (400 yd skeins), (one has been wound into a center pull ball with a small frogged section knit as a swatch) of Schaefer Laurel Cotton. Beautiful mercerized Pima cotton in soft blue, pearl grey, cream and mauve colorway. Enough for long sleeved pullover or cardigan. 5 sts/inch on 6's or 7's. Wonderful stuff!! 70.00 for all and I'll pay priority mail postage (US only, other places negotiable). Retails for $30-$33/skein.

      2) 20 skeins of Garnstudio's (Aurora) cotton in color #27 peach. Knits 4 sts/inch on 8's. $40.00 and I'll pay postage (US only, other places negotiable). See www.yarns-and.com (Garnstudio, Paris, color #27). Plenty for a long sleeve pullover. Great for cool summer evenings or into fall.

      3) 4 skeins of hand dyed CE Provence cotton (DK weight). Dyed by Great Adirondack in the Moonbeam colorway: mocha, pewter, mauve and ecru. 256 yds/skein. $38.50. Ill pay for postage (US only, other locations negotiable). (4 more are available).

      4) 7 skeins of GGH Java. 85% cotton; 15% acrylic. 99 yds/skein. knits 5 sts/inch on 6's. Color is 03, soft pink. Perfect for a summer shell, a little girl's sweater, an afghan or throw. $15.00 for all and I'll pay postage (US only, other places negotiable).

      5) Brand new copy of Knitter's Summer 2002. $4.50 and I'll pay media mail postage (US only; other places negotiable)

      6) New copy of Mags Kandis (184 Wool and 1824 Cotton) book. Simple. Great knits for her 1824 cotton (or wool).
      $10.00 and I'll pay media mail postage.

      7) Copy of Vogue Knitting's Baby Blankets. 6.00 and I'll pay media mail postage.

      Thanks for looking!

      Good night.

      Karla Hemesath
      Wichita, KS