Lot of yarn for sale in spring colors

  • janinep7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2002
      Hi -
      I am offering a lot of yarn in spring colors for sale:

      1 skein 4 oz. sheeps gift color easter - pastel mulit color hand
      paint. 400 yards

      1 and 1/2 skeins Lamb's Pride Worsted in Antique Mauve
      approx 6.5 oz, 300 + yards

      1 skein Color Me - mohair/wool blend - 240 yards - color is
      Becoming, multi hand paint in pinks, blues, yellows etc. Has
      been wound into two balls.

      2 skeins Dale Baby yarn, spring green
      1 skein Dale Baby yarn, pink
      1 skein Dale Baby yarn, orange

      2 skeins Lorna's Laces sock yarn in Neon. Has been knitted and
      frogged, wound into balls.

      Asking $50.00 + shipping for all of it. Accept pay pal, check and
      money order. First firm email, etc.
      Email if you want photos etc.

      Thanks,
      Janine