MAGS/BOOKS FOR HANDKNITTERS

  • evbriarpatch@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hello All! I am selling these Magazines and Books for HandKnitters.
      Postage will be additional

      MAGAZINES:

      Knitting With Simplicity, Summer 1986, 30 designs- Lots of cotton
      sweaters and little tops. $3.

      Knitting With Simplicity, vol. IV (Fall '86), 32 Designs, Great
      sweaters for men, women and kids! $3.

      Stylish Knitting, July '86, $4.

      Country Handcrafts (Mostly knitting and crochet, but also has some
      other crafts. Not "country"-style at all!)
      Fashion 1987, $3.
      Spring 1987, $3.
      Autumn 1987, $3.
      Winter 1987, $3.

      Crochet Fantasy Magazine, April 1993, $1 with any other order.

      PATTERN LEAFLETS AND BOOKS:

      Bernat book #512- Modern classics, featuring 7 basic sweater
      patterns,
      all with set-in sleeves, all knit. $3.

      Bernat book #571- Dressy summer sweaters to knit, $ 1.50.

      Spinnerin volume #223- Fisherman Fashions for the Family, 16 patterns
      for sweaters, jackets and coats, hats, scarves and mother/daughter
      jumpers! Classic Fisherman's Knit designs. $4.

      Brunswick volume #782- Gifts for Babies and Toddlers. Dozens of baby
      sets, sweaters, blankets, etc. to knit and crochet. Classic designs.
      $3.

      Anny Blatt No. 125- Les Bons Petits Diables. More wonderful outfits
      to knit for baby to size T4. $10.

      THE SWEATER CONNECTION- Over 25 Designs to Knit for Preteens and
      Teens, Michele Maks. Pb, $6.

      CLASSY KNITTING, A Guide to Creative Sweatering for Beginners, Ferne
      Geller Cone, HB, very nice ex-lib. Contains technique, hints, and
      some neat patterns. $5.

      THE COMPLETE BOOK OF BABYCRAFTS, Large hardback volume in VGC.
      Clothes, accesories, blankets and toys for babies and young
      children.
      Contains projects in knitting, crochet, quilting, smocking and
      sewing. $7.50 .

      Thanks for looking, hope you see something here you can use-
      Bonnie Evans at: evbriarpatch@...
      I accept Paypal, or checks and money orders if mailed w/in 48 hours.
      Link to
      Paypal:https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=evbriarpatch%40juno.com