Fw: MELI - your email blocks mine!

  • Margo Lynn Hablutzel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
      I have been trying to reply to Meli about some items she has for me. She
      emailed but when I hit "REPLY" I have gotten this message:

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
        No luck, Meli - I keep getting a message that looks like Adelphia is blocking Earthlink transmissions! You need to check with your ISP about that, messages to all three addresses you sent were returned with the same message.

        I'll call, I did get that info.

        ---= Margo Lynn

        Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.
        ---= Fran Lebowitz

        Here I am..........can you reply to this?

        Meli, I have not had replies to two other messages in the last ten days, and
        this is the first time your system has replied. Please look into it and let
        me know how we can communicate. You can write to me, but I cannot write to
        you!

        ---= Margo Lynn

        Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.
        ---= Fran Lebowitz

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Let the List-Mom know how your deals work out so that your FeedBack ratings are accurate! send your feedback to swapfeedback@... with the person's NAME (not email) in the subject line. Send negative feedback directly to the list-mom.