Silk City Chenilles and Cottons and more For Sale

  • Hope
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      I have lots of yarn for sale. I have listed some details here
      (including hand knit equivalents)
      but I have pictures and complete details on my website:

      http://hometown.aol.com/hopee113/Sale.html

      Silk City Perle Cotton -
      100% Gassed and Mercerized Cotton
      Can be hand knit or knit on the standard machine
      Two sizes available:
      5/2 - 2100 yards per pound ( 50gr = 230yds )
      3/2 - 1260 yards per pound ( 50gr = 138yds )
      Cones are 500 grams ( 17.5 oz ) & $12.50 each
      5/2 colors: Linen, Navy
      3/2 colors: Pomegranite, Dill, Tobacco

      Silk City Bulky Chenille - Solids and Painted Tapestry
      100% Rayon, 500 yards per pound, $18 per pound
      Can be hand knit or knit on the bulky machine
      ( 50gr. = 55 yds )
      Solids: Chocolate, Tobacco, Bronze, Banana Midnight
      Variagated: Black Ombre, Telluride

      Silk City Chenille - Solids and Tweeds
      1300 yards per pound
      Solids - 100% Viscose, $ 18 per pound
      Tweeds - 50% Viscose, 50% Acrylic, $20 per pound
      Can be hand knit or knit on the standard machine
      ( 50gr. = 142 yds )
      Solids: Bisque, Bamboo, Bronze, Porcini, Black, Midnight, Ruby, Fuschia
      Tweeds: Black Fudge, Tobacco Road, Verde, Black Ocra, Metropolitan

      Silk City Softball Cotton
      100% Cotton with a nylon binder, $15 per pound
      Two sizes available:
      Sport - 1848 yards per pound ( 50gr = 202yds )
      Worsted - 630 yards per pound ( 50gr = 69yds )
      Both can be hand knit
      Sport weight can be knit on the standard machine
      Worsted weight is perfect for the mid-gauge or bulky machine
      Sport: Black Burl, Black Crocodile, Onyx, Marroon
      Worsted: Flannel, Willow

      Also available: Wool Crepe ( Velveen), 2/28 Merino, Kid Mohair, A.
      Vittadini yarn, some tools, magazines and others...

      Please have a look at the website for wonderful pictures and all the
      details:

      http://hometown.aol.com/hopee113/Sale.html

      Shipping is extra and from NYC. I gladly accept Paypal and personal
      checks.

      Thank you for looking, Hope