Hand Knitting Books

  • Himaine@juno.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 14, 2002
      These books are new and from a smoke free and pet free apartment.....

      The price is $20 each and INCLUDES postage:

      1. Vogue Knitting DESIGNER KNITS.

      2. Debbie Bliss: HOW TO KNIT

      3. THE BEST OF ROWAN

      If you have any questions about these books, just ask!

      Carole

      C. L. Hyman NYC
      himaine@...

    • Himaine@juno.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 28, 2002
        These books are new and from a smoke free and pet free apartment.....

        The prices do not include postage. These books are in great condition.

        1. Vogue Knitting DESIGNER KNITS. 1998. This 160 page book has color
        photos of 45 sweaters (including the Great Enchanted Forest Sweater) by
        DKNY, Calvin Klein, Adrienne Vittadini, Perry Ellis, Missoni, Joan Vass,
        Cynthia Rowely, Todd Oldham, Michael Simon, Betty Jackson and Anna Sui.
        $22

        2. Debbie Bliss: HOW TO KNIT 1999 This 160 page book is '... the
        definitive knitting course complete with step-by-step techniques, stitch
        libraries and projects for your home and family. $22

        3. THE BEST OF ROWAN: 1998, This 192 page book includes designs by 50
        designed knitting patterns including the following designers: Kaffe
        Fasset, Kim Hargeaves, Brandon Mably,Sasha Kagan, etc. $18.

        4. ANNE ROWENA'S HAND KNITTING COLLECTION, 1990 '34 stunning designs'
        152 pages. I believe this book is OOP; if you don't have it, it will a
        great addition to your book collection. $30.

        If you have any questions about these books, just ask!

        I accept PayPal (Cash only) checks and MO.

        Carole

        C. L. Hyman NYC
        himaine@...
      • Himaine@juno.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 24, 2002
[...]

          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
        • Bennie-Ruth Dean
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 2, 2002
            I have the following patterns/books,all in excellent condition, shipping and insurance extra, from a Smoke-Free home:

            I take Paypal, money orders, or cashier's checks, No personal checks please.

            1. Vogue Knitting Baby Knits (knitting on the go) - small sized hardback book - Terrific Vogue sweaters for babies and toddlers - one panda bear - $7.00

            2. Vogue Knitting Caps and Hats - (for winter)-(Knitting on the go) - Small sized hardback book - every style imaginable - colorful and well written $7.00

            Thanks for looking,
            Bennie-Ruth

          • Himaine@juno.com

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 21, 2002
                These books are new and from a smoke free and pet free apartment.....

                The prices do not include postage. These books are in great condition.
                UPDATE: I'll pay media rate postage......!

                These books are in 'gift giving condition'

[...]

                5. SALLY HARDING:Pingouin CLASSIC KNITS FOR ALL THE FAMILY: 1994. 144
                pages; 30 beautiful patterns for babies (great ones) children, men and
                women. This book does not have a dues jacket and there is an embossed
                'from the library of....' on the very first cover page. $25.

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 13, 2002
                  11?13/02: Buy any of these books and I'll pay the media rate postage.

                  These books are new and from a smoke free and pet free apartment.....

                  ( PREVIOUS:The prices do not include postage. Now they do!) These books
                  are in great condition - you can give them as gifts!

[...]

                  Only $9.95 per month!
                  Visit www.juno.com
                • sengle0614@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 1, 2003
                    I have the following hand knitting books for sale. Shipping in the U.S. is
                    included in the price. For shipping outside of the U.S., buyer pays costs of
                    shipping. All books are in new condition, unless otherwise specified.

                    1. Colorful Knits for You and Your Child - Zoe Mellor - hardback with dust
                    jacket.$15

                    2. Shawls and Scarves - The Best of Knitters Magazine - soft cover $15

                    3. Knitted Sweater Style - Jo Sharp - hardback with dust jacket. $17

                    4. Ribbon Knits - Judi Alweil - soft cover $12

                    5. A Passion for Color - Sarah Burnett - hardback with dust jacket $15

                    6. Family Album - More Glorious Knits for Children and Adults - Kaffe
                    Fassett & Zoe Hunt - soft cover $17

                    7. More Sweaters - A Riot of Color, Pattern and Form - Lise Kolstad & Tone
                    Takle - soft cover $10

                    8. Mostly Mittens - Traditional Knitting Patterns from Russia's Komi People
                    - Charlene Schurch - hardback with dust jacket $15

                    9. Designer Knits - Creative Patterns for the Practical Knitter - Ruth Maria
                    Swepson - hardcover with dust jacket (The dust jacket has a price sticker on
                    the cover and a small, unidentified spot on the lower portion of the dust
                    jacket) $10

                    10. 7-Day Afghans - Jean Leinhauser & Rita Weiss - soft cover $10

                    11. Baby Style - Debbie Bliss - soft cover $15

                    12. Zen and the Art of Knitting - Bernadette Murphy - soft cover (there is a
                    small ink mark on the cover, about 1" long) $8

                    13. Knitting in America - Melanie D. Falick - hardback with dust jacket
                    (dust jacket has slight wear at top and bottom of spine and at corners) $30

                    14. Noro Collection - Debbie Bliss - soft cover $15

                    15. Knitting Tips and Trade Secrets - Clever Solutions for Better Hand
                    Knitting, Machine Knitting and Crocheting - soft cover $10

                    16. Tricoter Simply Beautiful Sweaters for Men - Linden Phelps and Beryl
                    Hiatt - softcover $25

                    17. The Best of Rowan - 50 Designer Knitting Patterns - Introduction by
                    Kaffe Fassett - hardback with dust jacket (dust jacket has slight wear) $22

                    18. Nursery Knits - Debbie Bliss - hardback. NOTE: This book is in poor
                    condition. It no longer has a dust jacket, the book itself is worn, and
                    there is handwriting throughout the book. I purchased it this way, and it
                    has served its purpose (my nephew LOVES sailboats - I couldn't resist. The
                    actual patterns are cute, and all are completely useable. Take it for $4,
                    which will basically cover the shipping.

                    Please email me if interested. I take paypal, money order or checks
                    (personal checks for a considerable amounts may have to wait to clear).
                    Thank you for looking, and for helping me make room for more books.

                    Susan Engle
                    SEngle0614@...

                  • McKnitter
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 22, 2003
                      I have duplicates in my knitting library which I would like to offer to
                      other knitters. All books are in brand new condition.

                      Knitting on the Road: Sock Patterns for the Traveling Knitter by Nancy Bush.
                      Hardcover with interior spiral binding, 96 pages. Small, portable, and
                      with plenty of variety in the knitting to keep the work interesting. Socks
                      are ideal projects for those of us who enjoy small, quick projects. A nice
                      mix of 18 sock patterns for knitters of all experience levels. $9.25 plus
                      shipping.

                      Knitter's Companion by Vicki Square. Spiral bound, 112 pages. Clear,
                      illustrated instructions for dozens of techniques, from casting on, binding
                      off, seams, joining yarns, correcting mistakes, and more provide all you
                      need to know to size, knit, and finish a garment. Excellent reference book
                      to keep in your knitting bag! $10.25 plus shipping.

                      Folk Vests: 25 Knitting Patterns & Tales from Around the World by Cheryl
                      Oberle. Softcover, 144 pages. The 25 vest patterns each include background
                      information about textile traditions of the country or region, a full-page
                      photo of the garment, a materials list, and complete instructions. A
                      stunning collection of vest patterns. $11.50 plus shipping.

                      Buyer's choice of shipping ~ $3.85 for Flat Rate Priority or $2.44 for Book
                      Rate (mailed in padded envelope) per book. I'll be happy to combine
                      shipping for multiple purchases. I accept PayPal (cash funded only), money
                      order, or personal check.

                      Jan in Michigan

                    • McKnitter
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 2, 2011
                        All books are from my personal knitting library.  Shipping is extra -
                        your choice or media rate or priority.  I ship within US only.  Please
                        include your zip code so I can calculate postage.  I accept PayPal.

                        Homespun Handknit (Paperback) by Linda Ligon  Nice condition.  $4

                        Andean Folk Knits: Great Designs from Peru, Chile, Argentina, Ecuador & Bolivia (Hardcover) by Marcia Lewandowski.  Near new condition. $7

                        100 Purses to Knit & Crochet (Hardcover) by Rita Weiss, Jean Leinhauser. Nice condition, minor shelf wear on dustcover. $5

                        Nifty Knits for Kids: Fun Wearables for Kids on the Go (Hardcover) by
                        Catherine Ham. Nice condition.  $4

                        Yummy Yarns: Learn to Knit in 20+ Easy Projects Featuring Fun Novelty Yarns (Paperback) by Kathleen Greco. Like new condition.  $2

                        The Knitter's Bible - Knitted Accessories (Paperback) by Claire Crompton. Nice condition.  $3

                        Folk Knitting in Estonia (Paperback) by Nancy Bush.  Nice condition $10

                        Country Weekend Knits (Hardcover) by Madeline Weston. Minor shelf wear on dustcover. $9

                        Easy Beaded Knits (Paperback) by Jeanette Trotman. Near new condition. $3

                        Men Who Knit & The Dogs Who Love Them: 30 Great-Looking Designs for Man & His Best Friend (Hardcover) by
                        Annie Modesitt  Near new condition, $4

                        Latvian Dreams, Knitting from Weaving Charts (Hardcover) by Joyce Williams  New condition.  $25

                        Fishermen's Sweaters: 20 Exclusive Knitwear Designs for All Generations (Hardcover) by Alice Starmore  Dustcover torn.  $7

                        Thanks for looking!

                        Jan Hudgens 48313

                      • mcknitter
                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 5, 2013
                          All hand knitting books are in nice, gently enjoyed condition. Shipping is extra. Please include your zip code so I can determine the best shipping rate. I ship within the U.S. only. PayPal only.

                          HAND KNITTING BOOKS

                          o Slip-Stitch Knitting: Color Pattern the Easy Way - Softcover (Bartlett, Roxana) $7.00

                          o Hattitude - Softcover (Carron, Cathy) $5.00

                          o Jackets: Fabric, Fit, and Finish for Today's Knits - Softcover (Frost, Jean) $6.00

                          o Christmas Stockings: 18 Holiday Treasures to Knit - Softcover (Interweave Press) $13.00

                          o Poems of Colors: Knitting in the Bohus Tradition - Softcover (Keele, Wendy) $8.00

                          o Andean Folk Knits: Great Designs from Peru, Chile, Argentina, Ecuador & Bolivia - Hardcopy (Lewandowski, Marcia) $13.00

                          o The Knitter's Companion Deluxe Edition - Includes DVD - Hardcopy (Square, Vicki) $10.00

                          Thanks for looking!

                          Jan Hudgens in Michigan