Yarns, Books and magazines for sale

  • fiberart
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2002
      All items in good to excellent condition. I am a non smoking fiber artist
      and stored all items in my own home. Prices do not include shipping. I
      take paypal, check or money order. Will let you know approximate cost
      including shipping when you send me your shipping address info. After
      payment is received I will ship the product.

      LANE BORGOSESIA GELATO
      10 balls (one partially knit into a swatch which is included)
      47% cotton / 36% Poliac / 10% nylon / 7% polyester
      White with lavendar slub. Interesting texture (not smooth)
      50 g - 103 yds per ball (1030 yds total)
      USA 6

      VERENA (german knitting magazine similar to Sandra) $4
      May 95

      VOGUE KNITTING $4
      Winter 95/96
      Fall '01
      Winter 01/02

      FASHION KNITTING $3 each
      August 1995
      April 1994
      April 1991
      August 1993
      June 1989
      August 1988

      CREATIVE KNITS by Ruth Maria Swepson $10
      Hard cover. Designer patterns for the practical knitter. Sweaters, jackes,
      dresses, cardigans, skirts, etc. Each of the designs incorporates something
      new in fashion knitting - multi color, beading, chunky stitch patterns and
      unusual yarn combinations.

      RIBBON KNITS by Judi Alweil $15
      45 new designs to knit and crochet using ribbon yarns.

      THE KIM HARGREAVES COLLECTION $25
      More than 30 original knitwear designs and a foreword by Kaffe Fassett.

      PATRICIA ROBERTS VARIATIONS $$25
      Knitting patterns for more than 50 seasonal designs.

      THE ORIGINAL ANNABEL FOX $20
      Knitwear collection in Rowan style.

      DEBBIE BLISS BRIGHT KNITS FOR KIDS $15
      Over 25 innovative designs for infants to six year olds

      WELDON'S PRACTICAL NEEDLEWORK vols 1-3 (prefer to sell as a set, if
      possible) $75

      Cheryl
      fiberart@...

      People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But
      the self is not something that one finds. It is something one creates. -
      Thomas Szasz
    • fiberart
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2002
        take paypal (http://www.paypal.com), check or money order. Will let you
        know approximate cost including shipping when you send me your shipping
        address info. After payment is received I will ship the product.

        LANE BORGOSESIA GELATO $20
        10 balls (one partially knit into a swatch which is included)
        47% cotton / 36% Poliac / 10% nylon / 7% polyester
        White with lavendar slub. Interesting texture (not smooth)
        50 g - 103 yds per ball (1030 yds total)
        USA 6

        COTTON CONE YARN $50
        This is the mill end equivalent of Karabella Softig
        http://www.yarns-and.com/fabrics/Karabella/KARsoftig.htm
        This is a 1 kilo cone (just over 2 lbs). The color is black.

        NOVELTY YARN - ALL WHITE (not verriagated but will dye well) - $50
        1 lb 5 oz - approx 165 yds per 50 gms
        This is the mill end equivalent of Plymouth Eros
        Funky yarn. Recently saw in my LYS a scarf knitted on US11 using this yarn
        and it was gorgeous!
        http://www.yarns-and.com/Plymouth/PLYeros.htm