Colinette pattern books, Rowan handspun, Possum Lace to swap

  • Marie Irshad
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hello,

      I have to swap -

      One brand new copy of Colinette's Classic Collection pattern book (for
      various Colinette yarns)

      One brand new copy of Colinette's Four x Four pattern booklet (for Fandango
      and Zanziba yarns)

      One skein Rowanspun DK (50g pure new wool, 200m) in 733 Lavender

      One sample skein (1oz) Cherry Tree Hill Yarn Possum Lace (40% possum/40%
      merino/20% silk)
      in what I believe is the Loden colourway. The label doesn't have a colour
      marked on it but it looks like a dark sandy colour to me.

      I'd like to swap for knitting magazines such as Vogue Knitting, Knit 'n'
      Style, Knitter's, Family Circle Easy Knitting etc.

      Feel free to make me an offer.

      The small print! :-)

      I live in the UK but am willing to ship via airmail for free.

      There are cats in my smoke free home but they are banned from the yarn
      room, so I leave it up to you if you would like to swap.

      Marie