[knitswap] Spin.Off Magazines to sell

  • jarthur@odyssey.on.ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29 8:05 PM
      I have Spin Off Fall 1990 and Fall of 1993, out of print issues for sale. Details - jarthur@...

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/knitswap
    • carol dunlap
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30 6:15 AM
        Hi JArthur

        I'm interested in the spin-offs. Do you prefer money or yarn? If you
        prefer yarn, I am in the midst of a move and won't be able to lay hands
        on my stash until 7/16 and even that may be optimistic, given that it's
        moving day and the move is cross country. However, I have several
        different wools available.

        Carol Dunlap
        Willowbrook, IL til July 6, then cross-country by car with our dog to
        Port Angeles, WA, our retirement haven

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/knitswap
      • b.kramer
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30 8:34 AM
          carol dunlap wrote:

          > Hi JArthur
          >
          > I'm interested in the spin-offs. Do you prefer money or yarn? If you
          > prefer yarn, I am in the midst of a move and won't be able to lay hands
          > on my stash until 7/16 and even that may be optimistic, given that it's
          > moving day and the move is cross country. However, I have several
          > different wools available.
          >
          > Carol Dunlap
          > Willowbrook, IL til July 6, then cross-country by car with our dog to
          > Port Angeles, WA, our retirement haven

          > FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
          > Try something new and find out how you could win two round-trip tickets
          > anywhere in the U.S.! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/368
          >
          > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/knitswap

          Hmmmm. I am tempted to say that I would like to trade, but I'm going to
          MAFA next week, and I KNOW that I'll come home with more yarn! So I'll
          take a check for $12.00 instead. That includes shipping for the Winter
          1993 and Fall 1994 issues. My name and address are Barbara Kramer, 295
          Mace St., Staten Island, NY 10306. If you send your address, I'll try
          to get it out tomorrow or Friday, before I leave for MAFA.
          Good luck with your move.
          --
          MZ

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 30 11:18 AM
            b.kramer wrote:

            > carol dunlap wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi JArthur
            > >
            > > I'm interested in the spin-offs. Do you prefer money or yarn? If you
            > > prefer yarn, I am in the midst of a move and won't be able to lay hands
            > > on my stash until 7/16 and even that may be optimistic, given that it's
            > > moving day and the move is cross country. However, I have several
            > > different wools available.
            > >
            > > Carol Dunlap
            > > Willowbrook, IL til July 6, then cross-country by car with our dog to
            > > Port Angeles, WA, our retirement haven

            > > FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
            > > Try something new and find out how you could win two round-trip tickets
            > > anywhere in the U.S.! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/368
            > >
            > > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/knitswap
            >
            > Hmmmm. I am tempted to say that I would like to trade, but I'm going to
            > MAFA next week, and I KNOW that I'll come home with more yarn! So I'll
            > take a check for $12.00 instead. That includes shipping for the Winter
            > 1993 and Fall 1994 issues. My name and address are Barbara Kramer, 295
            > Mace St., Staten Island, NY 10306. If you send your address, I'll try
            > to get it out tomorrow or Friday, before I leave for MAFA.
            > Good luck with your move.
            > --
            > MZ

            > Just Tell Us What You Want...
            > Respond.com - Shopping the World for You!
            > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/390
            >
            > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/knitswap

            I received this email from you, but can't find another message. Maybe I
            am missing it, but can you send it again. Thanks.
            Barbara
            --
            MZ

            eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/knitswap
          • Janice Spicer
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 19, 1999
              I will be out of the country until Aug 1. if you still have issues left at
              that time, would like to see a list, would be interested. Thanks.