Homely but great back helper

  • knitterati@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      Hi guys,
      I posted yesterday with a Body Rite posture-correcting gadget for sale and it
      was sold immediately. However so many of you have asked me where to find one
      that I wanted to help out. I bought mine 2 early in 2001 and the store's
      since sold out of them. A Yahoo search found a website for the Body Rite
      company, from which you can order directly. If you don't find it, email me
      for the URL.

      Apologies to Listmom if this is out of order, but I sympathize with the few
      dozen people who wrote me that they have back and shoulder pain and were
      hoping to buy the one that I had offered.

      Cheers,
      Catherine, trying to remember to sit up straight